Poll Reveals Depth Of Hatred For Trump

Trump

You remember the hard fought days of the Trump Presidential campaign don’t you? You know, the way the left called us and Mr. Trump racists and Nazis. The hate that came from the media which twisted everything we said and every position that Mr. Trump took into something that they though would hurt his chances. But it didn’t work and we prevailed over all obstacles.

Now it might surprise you to know that the times have changed, not for the media of course, it is doubtful that they will ever change, but as for a large part of the Democrat Party, their eyes are starting to open to the realities of life under a Trump Presidency. According to a new poll from Rasmussen Reports, Even most Democrats want Donald Trump to succeed as president, but voters are far less confident that things will work out the way we are all hoping for.

 trumppromise2

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 39% of Likely U.S. Voters think Trump’s presidency is more likely to be a success. Thirty percent (30%) say it’s more likely to be a failure instead, while 26% believe the Trump presidency will fall somewhere in between the two.

As for Republicans, sixty-seven percent (67%) think Trump is likely to succeed, But only 17% of Democrats and 35% of voters not affiliated with either major party agree with that view. Still that is an improvement over a similar poll taken just after the election. Currently still 52% of Democrats believe Trump is more likely to fail, but now only seven percent (7%) of GOP voters and 28% of unaffiliated voters agree.

trumppromise1

When those same voters are asked if they want Trump to succeed, the number jumps to fully 57% of Democrats who say they want Trump’s presidency to be a success. And the number of Republicans jumps to 91% and 73% of unaffiliated voters. Of course, there is still Twenty-six percent (26%) of voters that happily admit they want Trump to fail, while another 17% are undecided. I bet you can guess who they voted for.

But the really good news is that when asked if they really want the new President to Succeed, 73% of all voters say they want his presidency to be a success while only 14% want it to fail, and 12% are not sure. Which gives Mr. Trump higher positive support numbers than either George Bush or Barack Obama. So hang in there folks, the next few months might be a little rough, but it looks like at least Mr. Trump has a vast majority of the people pulling for him and his agenda.

next page

You can also follow other stories by R. L. Grimes by going to  Universalfreepress.com,  DCGazette.com or click here for a list of all his stories.

Related:  Illegal Alien Murders an Innocent Woman, But What He Did to Her 3 Year Old is Even WORSE!

©2017 R. L. Grimes, All Rights Reserved.

  

Be the first to comment on "Poll Reveals Depth Of Hatred For Trump"

Leave a comment