San Bernardino Shooter Planned Another Attack

Details are now emerging about another terrorist attack which Syed Farook planned nearly 3 years prior to his attack in San Bernardino.

Fox News reports:

The mysterious pal of Syed Rizwan Farook who bought the rifles used in last week’s deadly terror attack in Southern California has told authorities Farook aborted an earlier attack, Fox News has learned.

Enrique Marquez, a former neighbor who is reportedly related to Farook by marriage, is cooperating with investigators and has not been named as a suspect in last Wednesday’s attack, which left 14 dead and 21 injured in a San Bernardino social services facility. Authorities have so far said they believe Farook and his wife, Tashfeen Malik, are the only known perpetrators of the attack, although Marquez was identified early on as the legal purchaser of the two AR-15 assault rifles used in the attack.

Fox follows the money trail:

Related:  Watch: Fraternity Shut Down After Video Surfaces of Students Singing a Racist Chant

Be the first to comment on "San Bernardino Shooter Planned Another Attack"

Leave a comment