Religion Of “Peace” Strikes Again: THOUSANDS Slaughtered By Islamic Extremists In New Deadly Massacre

images-boko_haram_militias_2_610302645

 

Details about the recent attacks in France are being aired on every news channel, but few have heard about the thousands killed by Islamic extremists in Nigeria on Wednesday. The attack is being described as the “deadliest massacre” in the history of Boko Haram.   The attack took place in Baga, a town on the border with Chad

“They came through the north, the west and from the southern part of the town because the eastern part is only water,” one resident told the BBC. “So, when we [went] toward the western part, we saw heavily armed Boko Haram men coming toward us.” At the sight of the incoming insurgents, the soldiers put up a scant fight before abandoning their base and leaving residents defenseless.”

District head Baba Abba Hassan said most victims are children, women and elderly people who could not run fast enough when insurgents drove into Baga, firing rocket-propelled grenades and assault rifles on town residents.

Reports say the terrorist group killed as many as 2,000 people.  More were said to have drowned in Lake Chad while attempting to swim to a nearby island. Some estimates said more than 20,000 people are now displaced as a result of what one reporter called Boko Haram’s “most horrific act of terrorism yet.”

One man who escaped with his family said he had to navigate through “many dead bodies on the ground” and that the “whole town was on fire.” Another man told Reuters he “escaped with my family in the car after seeing how Boko Haram was killing people … I saw bodies in the street. Children and women, some were crying for help.” He added: Bodies were “littered on the streets and surrounding bushes.”

A Nigeria researcher for Amnesty International, said, “this marks a disturbing and bloody escalation of Boko Haram’s ongoing onslaught.”

Related:  Black Privilege: Students get Bonus Points on SATs for being Black or Hispanic, Asians Penalized

Boko Harem is the same terrorist group that killed 600 people in an attack on Giwa military barracks in March of 2014. The militants have been waging an insurgency to establish an Islamic state. The five-year insurgency has killed more than 10,000 people last year alone.

 

If you like this article, please check out: School District Bans “Christmas Break” To Please Muslim Protesters 

 

Be the first to comment on "Religion Of “Peace” Strikes Again: THOUSANDS Slaughtered By Islamic Extremists In New Deadly Massacre"

Leave a comment