Here’s What Happens When You Put A Mouse In Mountain Dew For 30 Days

Several years ago, an Illinois man sued Pepsi after claiming that he found a dead mouse in his Mountain Dew can. After he “spat out the soda to reveal a dead mouse,” the man then claimed that he sent the remains of the mouse to Pepsi, who then “destroyed” the evidence.

Lawyers for Pepsi claimed the man’s allegations were false, since the mouse would have disintegrated into “jelly-like substance,” giving credence to the argument that Mountain Dew is essentially like drinking green/yellow battery acid.

So who was lying? In the following video, you’re going to witness exactly what happens when a mouse is submerged and left in the sugary drink for 30 days. Prepare to be completely grossed out!

Disgusting! It really makes you wonder what’s happening to your insides when you drink this nasty stuff.

H/T

[The Wire] [YouTube]

 

 

Related:  Child's UNBELIEVABLE Reaction After His Mom Engages In Walmart Brawl

Be the first to comment on "Here’s What Happens When You Put A Mouse In Mountain Dew For 30 Days"

Leave a comment